5 Innovative Approaches To Improve Your Mental Health Awareness.
Mental Health Awareness is the most important topic why?? Because “When I met my biggest fear and that made me realize what anxiety, nervousness is and other activity happening but unable to express.
Mental illness is not a normal disease like fewer which can be overcome with dolo650. It can happen with anyone, anywhere but In India, people are not open and comfortable with term mental illness.
According to economic times “Mental health in India: 7.5% of the country affected; less than 4,000 experts available”
In our country, the discovery of mental illness is often followed by denial and hesitation to seek help. Despite its enormous social burden, mental health remains a taboo subject that is susceptible to age-old stigmas, prejudices, and fears.
It is important for everyone to get involved in workshops and programs in schools, colleges, corporate, and communities that can help foster a movement for mental health.
The internet and, social media have a huge role to play as well. They have the power to break taboos and alleviate stigma.
About mental health awareness:
It is also important for us to learn to take responsibility for our thoughts, emotions, behaviors, and actions.
We all of us have shortcomings just as we have our plus points. All make mistakes from time to time; we all create invisible mental health concerns.
Importance of mental health awareness :
Signs and symptoms of mental illness depend in part on the illness. Common symptoms include
- feeling down for a while
- extreme swings in mood
- withdrawing from family, friends, or activities
- low energy or problems sleeping
- often feeling angry, hostile, or violent
- feeling paranoid, hearing voices, or having hallucinations
- often thinking about death or suicide.
Tips For Good Mental Health
- Eat Well: Eating well isn’t just important for our bodies, but it’s also important for our minds. Try a healthy and easy recipe.
- Get plenty of sleep: Sleep is really important for our physical and mental health. Sleep helps to regulate the chemicals in our brain that transmit information. These chemicals are important in managing our moods and emotions. If we don’t get enough sleep, we can start to feel depressed or anxious. Sleep on time and comfortably Mattress and pillow.
- Exercise: Activity and exercise are essential in maintaining good mental health. Being active not only gives you a sense of achievement but also boosts the chemicals in your brain that help put you in a good mood.
- Be Sociable: Make an effort to maintain good relationships and talk to people whenever you get the chance. Having friends is important not just for your self-esteem, but also for providing support when you’re not feeling too great. Research has found that talking to others for just ten minutes can improve memory and test scores!
- Hydrate: Keep drinking water and Read
Feel free to share and discuss with your close once and you can concern to experts who can help you and guide you. So, you can share your story in the comment below and we are listening and we all are with you :)